Inspiration Lake Recreation Centre Rules and Regulations
To Our Guests,
Welcome to Inspiration Lake Recreation Centre! We work hard to offer a comfortable, safe and enjoyable experience for all of our Guests. You can help us by keeping in mind the following:
- For the comfort of all Guests, smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor are allowed only in designated smoking areas. Please check with our Cast Members to learn more about designated smoking locations.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow Guests and our Cast Members by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior.
- For your safety and that of other Guests and Cast Members, you must comply with all notices within the Centre and directions given by Cast Members.
- Please supervise your children and take care of the elderly at all times. To board a pedal boat or surrey bike, Guests under age 18 must be accompanied by a person aged 18 or older.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into the Centre, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.
The following items may not be brought into the Centre:
- Pets or other animals, except approved service animals (e.g. dogs).
- Electric recreational devices with wheels (except Wheelchair).
- Weapons of any kind, or objects that may give the appearance or impression of being weapons.
- Dangerous or hazardous materials.
- Other items that we determine may be harmful, disruptive, offensive or may impede the operation of the Centre or any associated facility.
The following activities are not allowed in the Centre:
- Playing with kites or remote-controlled flying devices.
- Feeding any animals in the Centre, including but not limited to birds and fishes.
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind.
- Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign, or to incite a crowd, and other unauthorized public gatherings.
- Photography, videotaping, recording of any kind except for personal use.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the Centre or any associated facility.
We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Centre, for failure to comply with any of the Centre rules, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
We are not responsible and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any Guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
For the purposes of these rules, “we” means either or both of Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited and Hong Kong Disneyland Management Limited.
These rules are governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
In the events of any conflict or inconsistency between the language versions of these rules, the English version shall prevail.
If you have any questions, please ask a Cast Member.
Have a Magical Day!